Money Market Account**
Competitive market rate of interest based on your balance
Our money market account gives you direct access to your money by issuing a Visa® Debit Card and checks for your account. Please note that there are existing Federal limits on transactions from U.S. savings and money market accounts.
- No fee inquiry access to Online Banking
- $1,000 minimum average collected balance to avoid a $10 monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- Interest is tiered, compounded daily, and paid monthly*
- Minimum to open is $100
- Up to six withdrawals or transfers per statement period at no extra charge, transactions exceeding legal limit are $10 each**
- Paper or eStatements available
- 50% discount on first-year rental of a safe deposit box
- No fee:
- ATM card
- Unlimited ATM use at American Momentum Bank ATMs and 50,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide on the Allpoint Network. Please click here for a listing of all surcharge-free network ATMs worldwide.
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
*The interest rate and APY are variable, depend upon the applicable balance tier, and at the bank’s discretion, may change anytime without prior notice.
**Regulation D limits certain types of withdrawal and transfer transactions you can make out of your savings or money market accounts to a maximum of six per month or monthly statement period. An excess activity fee may apply for each transaction that exceeds the limit and your account may be converted to a transaction account. For detailed information, please refer to our Deposit Agreement and Disclosures booklet. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and reliability in the information provided. However, the information is subject to change. Other fees may apply.